GDPR: DATA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CLIENTS AND SUPPLIERS
At Wildwood PR Ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms which are attached and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Data controller – A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Data processor – A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
Data subject – Natural person
Categories of data: Personal data and special categories of personal data
Personal data – The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (as explained in Article 6 of GDPR). For example name, passport number, home address or private email address. Online identifiers include IP addresses and cookies.
Special categories personal data – The GDPR refers to sensitive personal data as ‘special categories of personal data’ (as explained in Article 9 of GDPR). The special categories specifically include genetic data, and biometric data where processed to uniquely identify an individual. Other examples include racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, health data, trade union membership, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
Processing – means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Third party – means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
Who are we?
Wildwood PR Ltd is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are:
Tel: 01293 851115
Fax: 01293 852448
West Sussex RH12 4SJ
For all data matters contact the Data Protection Officer at the above contact or email; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your account and ensure accuracy of administrative procedures.
- To process your sales orders.
- To create and send purchase orders.
- To provide delivery information to suppliers and courier companies for order fulfilment purposes.
- To send you quotations, order confirmations, invoices and delivery notifications.
- To complete financial transactions.
- To make contact regarding products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- To network you with contacts who may be interested in your services.
- To refine and personalise our offline and online product and service offerings.
- Credit control and referencing.
- To prevent fraud or other criminal activity.
- To obtain and utilise online reviews from our service providers.
- To provide sales performance and order status reports to our manufacturing partners.
- To administer and oversee reward and incentive schemes on behalf of clients.
- To manage competition and prize giving promotions on behalf of clients.
- To provide statistical information about our website users to third parties for analysis purposes only. This will not include information used to identify you. We use Google Analytics to analyse information and we comply with Google Analytics Terms of Service. Google Analytics does not identify individuals.
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.wildwoodpr.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to any of our services, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site.
- To comply with an official information request to the extent required by the law.
The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
- All the data you provide, or we otherwise collect or generate when you register with our website or purchase any services from us, or when we communicate with each other in any way (such as quotations or other support requests), including the following:
- Individual or corporate names, addresses and e-mail addresses.
- Card or other payment details.
- Passwords and usernames.
- Purchase and payment history and transaction records.
- Contact details for any other individuals who are representatives for any customer who is a business or other organisation.
- Support, help and other communications exchanged.
- Online reviews and forum posts.
- Information about your visits to and use of our website, including your computer IP address and any other resources used.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
(a) Personal data (article 6 of GDPR)
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data:
|☑ Consent of the data subject;||e-mail request WilldwoodPR GDPR consent form|
|☑ Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract||Where it is necessary to fulfil a request you have made for assistance, information, goods or services prior to completion of a GDPR consent form.|
|☑ Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation||To comply with an official information request to the extent required by the law.|
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only when necessary with:
- Service providers
- Payment Processors
- Supplier and Manufacturing Partners
- Legal Entities
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary. We only retain your data for as long as it is used to administer the purposes outlined in this notice, with the exception of where it is required to comply with relevant or applicable law.
Wildwood PR Ltd take our responsibility to keep your data secure seriously and all storage and processing takes place at secure monitored location with all files on password protected servers and any transfers made via secure links.
Providing us with your personal data
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal data. But failure to do so will result in our being unable to fulfil our obligations to you with regards to provision of services and information, supply or procurement of goods and financial transactions.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was your lawful basis for processing the data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means)
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
Transfer of Data Abroad
We do not transfer personal data outside the EEA.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
Third Party Links
We cannot withhold data we collect about you, as per The Data Protection Act 1998. This act provides you with access to any information we may hold on you. Please use the contact details below to formulate your data access request.
How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact;
Wildwood PR Ltd
West Sussex RH12 4SJ
Tel: 01293 851115
Fax: 01293 852448